Potato i Jedinstvo

Friday, January 06, 2006

Cheeseburgers to dollars

Today I ordered lunch at the drive-through window of Jack in the Box (it's a chain of US fast-food restaurants), and I saw this posted announcement:

"Congratulations to our $10,000 prize winner, Emina Mehmedović, Twin Falls, Idaho":

$10,000 for Your Thoughts?

The days of the customer-comment card are numbered. Today, telephones and the Internet provide customers easy ways to voice their opinions and possibly win cash and prizes. And if you think no one ever wins those things, just ask Emina Mehmedovic of Twin Falls. She won $10,000 simply for taking a seven-minute survey.

Mehmedovic participated in Jack in the Box® restaurants’ “Voice of the Customer” program, in which guests rate their dining experience by calling the phone number or logging onto the Web address printed on their order receipt and then answering questions ranging from food freshness to speed of service. As an incentive, Jack in the Box automatically enters all the respondents’ names into a drawing for cash prizes.

Jack in the Box recently contacted Mehmedovic, a nursing student with an affinity for Jumbo Jack® hamburgers, to inform her that she was a winner. “I’m usually not very lucky, so I was so surprised I won,” she said. “I’m just so happy. It has changed my life.”


Somewhat old news, but news to me, and happy news for one Bosniak-American family back in my old town.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Locations of visitors to this page